[gradsusr] Evoking GrADS gives "Segmentation fault" (remote access)

Huddleston, John Huddleston at cira.colostate.edu
Fri Jun 25 08:23:01 EDT 2010

Chris

Not really. I do not know of s statically built version of GrADS and it is not the opengrads version; otherwise, it would be under /opt.  The opengrads version starts from a perl script and the ldd on that produces:
ldd: exited with unknown exit code (126)

You may want to reinstall the entire GrADS package and ensure that it is the same as your OS

What is your OS and what is the name of the GrADS install package? Where did you get it?

John