[gradsusr] Query re working with lats4d...

Michael Fiorino michael.fiorino at noaa.gov
Thu Jun 24 10:09:50 EDT 2010

two points:

1) opengrads.org best supports lats and lats4d, in both 1.X and 2.0.  I
have recently updated the opengrads distros with new lats features and
bug fixes.  if you want to use lats4d (and lats), it's best to use our
opengrads versions as Arlindo and I support lats...

2) lats allows use of a user-specified table 'set parmtab PATH' where
PATH is the path to a table, e.g., for my work I use that attached
parmtable, documentation on controlling the grib1 parameters is in the
file...

ciao Mike