[gradsusr] install grads printim

Huddleston, John Huddleston at cira.colostate.edu
Mon Jun 21 15:11:24 EDT 2010

Huber,

You can see the line 'printim command DISABLED'; so, you cannot use it in your current binary.

Take a look at the BuildingGrADS.pdf file I just sent you. You may be able to build everything from scratch with all options enabled.

John Huddleston, PhD
Cooperative Institute for Research in the Atmosphere