[gradsusr] how to read *.grd files

RAMARAJU NAGARJUNA KUMAR rnagarjunakumar at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 21 12:28:56 EDT 2010

--- On Mon, 21/6/10, krishnamohan <krishmet at gmail.com> wrote:

sir,
thank you for reply i found max .ctl file in the folder. when i clicked  a message windows cannot open the file, then what software i have to select to open the ctl file.
i am working on windows xp. if any one has software grads for windows xp kindly send and explain how to use with ctl file

Thanking you Sir
R.nagarjun kumar
Scientist (C.A)
ciah, bikaner