[gradsusr] Time interval of ave function output.

gibies george gibiesgeorge at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 07:49:07 EDT 2010

Hello friends,

Can anybody suggest a way to redefine the time interval of a Grads data
variable ?

I need a seasonal mean index with annual time step. I am having daily data.

I tried it once using ave() function but the output variable is having daily
time interval with the same value repeating 365 times and thereby wasting
RAM space.

Is there a solution for this problem?

--
Gibies George,CSIR-RF,
Climate and Global Modelling Division,

http://sites.google.com/site/gibiesge/

Think about the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless it is
necessary.