[gradsusr] Date/Time Axis

Walsh, Brian J brian.walsh at amec.com
Mon Jun 7 11:37:45 EDT 2010

Hi,

I have a time series plot (attached) of ocean current data.  The default time on the x-axis is in UTC time; how can I convert this to another time zone (i.e. is there a set x-axis command that will subtract 3 hours from the UTC time)?

Thanks

Brian

The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.
Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not an intended recipient you must not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents.
If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete and destroy the message.