[gradsusr] GrADS: Redefine the time step of a variable

gibies george gibiesgeorge at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 01:22:26 EDT 2010

>From a daily data I have calculated seasonal mean using ave function.
'define ssn=ave(ts,time='d1''mmm1',time='dn''mmmn')'

Now how can I redefine the time step of 'ssn' variable to yearly. Presently
it is having daily timestep.

*

Interactive grads script for Seasonal Mean Time series Index.*

I am attaching an interactive GrADS script, which I have developed just now.
This script gives you a seasonal mean climatology (spatial plot) of any
parameter you specified at run time. Then you can create a box with the
mouse in you pc. After that you will get a box averaged seasonal mean time
series Index of the specified parameter.

A smple output (index.pdf) also is attached.

--
Gibies George,CSIR-RF,
Climate and Global Modelling Division,

http://sites.google.com/site/gibiesge/

Think about the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless it is
necessary.