[gradsusr] combine multiple netcdf file

Heiner Körnich heiner at misu.su.se
Thu Jun 3 05:27:47 EDT 2010

HI Cellyn,

you can use the NCO library with its command ncrcat
or you use the CDO (climate data operators) with its command "cdo cat"

Both packages are available on the internet and are very useful when working
with netcdf-files.

Regards,
Heiner

On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 10:59 AM, cellyn lee <cellyn_lee53 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
> i have a question about how to combine multiple netcdf files into one
> netcdf file?
> For example, i have 20 seperate netcdf files which contain 5 days data
> each, i want to combine all 20 files into one netcdf file to easier my job.
> Anybody got any idea about this problem please kindly help me, thanks!!!
>
> Regrads,
> Cellyn

Heiner Körnich
Dept. of Meteorology            Tel:  +46 8 164333
Stockholms University, SE-106 91 Stockholm, Sweden
Email: heiner at misu.su.se   www.misu.su.se/~heiner/