[gradsusr] How can I get ther gxout barb to work

João Teixeira a38978 at ua.pt
Sat Jul 24 07:50:36 EDT 2010

Hi there,
I made a script to calculate the geostrophic wind in a certain level,
and fixed point off my grid (in attachment).
Now I would like to make a fancy display off it, like wind barb's, but
all I can display is a line graph...
I already try to use set gxout barb and /set gxou||||/|/t tserbarb/,
with out any success.
Does anybody know how to get the graphic to work.
The data is varying in time for a simgle point (1-D)
Thanks