[gradsusr] problem compiling libdap

Huber Paúl Gilt López huber.gilt at igp.gob.pe
Thu Jul 15 16:08:54 EDT 2010

Hello John,

I don’t a have the folder curl neither “curl/curlbuild.h” file, but I have
in the ${SUPPLIBS}/src/curl-7.19.6/include/curl/ these other files

# ls

Makefile.am        curlbuild.h.cmake  easy.h             typecheck-gcc.h

Makefile.in          curlbuild.h.in         mprintf.h          types.h

curl                    curlrules.h             multi.h

curl.h                 curlver.h                stdcheaders.h

Is there something missing to build?

I tried with

#mkdir curl

#cp curlbuild.h.cmake curl/curlbuild.h