lterp function

Katiusca Briones katiusca.briones at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 29 06:40:02 EST 2010

Dear all

Somebody have used lterp function in grads 1.9? or 2?.

I need to know how to get the function, I read the command format at GRADS
web page, but I do not know how to obtain that function.

Any help is welcome.

Thanks,

Katiusca

Help save paper - do you need to print this email?

TURN DOWN. SWITCH OFF. RECYCLE. WALK - CHANGE