negative values on bar charts

Sytske Kimball SKimball at USOUTHAL.EDU
Thu Jan 28 14:37:38 EST 2010

Yes, that's it! Set barbase 0 does the trick. Thanks!
Sytske

>>> Guilherme Martins <jgmsantos at GMAIL.COM> 1/28/2010 12:18 PM >>>
See the file in attach! I suppose you want this.

Guilherme.

2010/1/28 Sytske Kimball <SKimball at usouthal.edu>

Someone already gave me the answer: "set barbase 0"
Works slick as a whistle - thanks Bob!
Sytske
Sytske

>>> eliav schmulewitz <eliavs at GMAIL.COM> 1/28/2010 11:40 AM >>>
Hi
what format is your data in?
eliav

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 7:29 PM, Sytske Kimball <SKimball at usouthal.edu>