negative values on bar charts

Sytske Kimball SKimball at USOUTHAL.EDU
Thu Jan 28 12:58:50 EST 2010

Someone already gave me the answer: "set barbase 0"
Works slick as a whistle - thanks Bob!
Sytske

>>> eliav schmulewitz <eliavs at GMAIL.COM> 1/28/2010 11:40 AM >>>
Hi
what format is your data in?
eliav

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 7:29 PM, Sytske Kimball <SKimball at usouthal.edu> wrote:

All,
I am trying to plot a bar chart that has both positive and negative values (the difference between 2 rain gauges
at a certain site). So I set my y-axis range from -5 to +5 and hoped to see bars originating at the zero line and
going up or down depending on whether the rain difference is positive or negative, respectively. But that didn't
happen. All bars originated at the -5 line and stopped at whatever negative or positive value was assigned to them.
Any ideas how I could change this?
Thanks in advance,
Sytske
Sytske Kimball