How join severals NetCDF files in one file NetCDF

Arlindo da Silva arlindo.dasilva at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jan 24 22:14:01 EST 2010

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 5:48 AM, Javier Peña <javier.p at ereda.com> wrote:

> Hello all:
>
> I need to join several NetCDF in a single file NetCDF. Is it possible in
> PCGrads for windows? How can I do it?
>
> Thank you very much.

If you can write a ddf/ctl and template your netcdf files, you should be
able to use lats4d to create a single netcdf (or binary/hdf-4/grib,
etc.) file. But I agree with Rodney, the investment in learning CDO would be
worthwhile.

   Arlindo

--
Arlindo da Silva