grib2ctl.pl problem

Wesley Ebisuzaki Wesley.Ebisuzaki at NOAA.GOV
Fri Jan 22 09:48:31 EST 2010

Litta,

      grib2ctl doesn't minute time steps.  The only way is to try to
modify the TDEF
statement as you have attempted.  Your attempt may have failed because
of a space between
30 and mn. It could have also failed because the TDEF has a starting
time 00Z11may2009
where your file may have started NN minutes after the hour.
(00:NNZ11may2009).
You should use the gribmap -v option to check for matches.

     I have no plans to add minutes to grib2ctl because grib2 is
replacing grib1.  I'll
think of adding minutes to g2ctl.

          Wesley