How join severals NetCDF files in one file NetCDF

Monica Ionita Monica.Ionita at AWI.DE
Fri Jan 22 08:22:33 EST 2010

Hi Javier,

Try to use cat instead of copy:

cdo cat  i f i l e1  i f i l e2  i f i l e3  o f i l e

where ifile1 it's your first file, ifile2 the second.....and so on.

Try to have a look at the cdo commands pdf document. You will find there
lots of helpful hints.
http://www.mpimet.mpg.de/fileadmin/software/cdo/cdo.pdf

Regards,
Monica