How join severals NetCDF files in one file NetCDF

Todd MItchell mitchell at ATMOS.WASHINGTON.EDU
Thu Jan 21 12:38:27 EST 2010

Hi Javier,                                          Thursday 21 January 2010

One can do this with a set of command line utilities callled NetCDF
operators (NCOs).  They
are extremely powerful and you should know about them.  Appending
variables and files
with the same variable for different times are described at
http://jisao.washington.edu/data/nco/

Todd Mitchell

--
Joint Institute for the Study of the Atmosphere and Ocean (JISAO)
University of Washington; Box 355672, Seattle WA 98195-5672