**Aerosol data problems with NASA GMAO GEOS-5**

hossein lotfi h.meteo.shirazu at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 20 02:45:05 EST 2010

Hi Jason
I am realy sorry,I have problem with this website too,
chek this website (
http://gdata1.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov/daac-bin/G3/gui.cgi?instance_id=MODIS_DAILY_L3)
I think it is useful for you
pleas tell me if it is useful
oh I have a question!! what is (bin 01) (bin 02).... in your first website
that we have problem with it?