Subscripts and superscripts

Brian Doty doty at COLA.IGES.ORG
Tue Jan 19 12:27:35 EST 2010

These font operators (font change, subscript, superscript) can be used
wherever a text string appears in a grads command.  An example would
be to use multiple fonts in a contour label:

	set clab %g`3.`0K

That's a percent sign, a backquote, a period, and a zero (the font
number) -- to draw a contour label that has the degree symbol in it.

Or perhaps:
	set clab F`b%g

to draw the contour value as a subscript.  Not sure what that's good
for, but who knows... Brian