tcorr function!

abbas mofidi abbasmofidi at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jan 12 15:32:18 EST 2010

Hi GrADS Users,

I have a 15 years data set and I would like to make an average correlation coefficient plot between meridional wind (V) and relative vorticity (U,V) for the whole time period by using tcorr function.
I can plot correlation map for each year separately, however, I don't know how to make an average correlation plot.
I believe that, I should calculate correlation for each year separately (I can not use a long-term mean data for the period) and then make an average correlation plot for the whole period. Attached file is script for the first year.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Abbas