WHILE/ENDWHILE Problems

James T. Potemra jimp at HAWAII.EDU
Fri Jan 8 14:39:20 EST 2010

Hi Jason:

The attached script is quite different from the earlier one in your
email.  First, the attached script doesn't increment the variable
"icount", so you need to add a line "icount = icount + 1".  Second, in
this script you are not defining a variable (last one had "define
uwndavg") but are displaying a variable ("d uwndavg").  Third, you're
closing the while loop with all upper case "ENDWHILE" (in the attached
script).  This script works fine on my machine (64bit linux, grads-
v2.0.a7.oga.2), but maybe your implementation has case-sensitivity issues?

Jim