Listserv Problems.

Andrew Hazelden andrewhazelden at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 8 10:15:50 EST 2010

Hi.

I sent a message yesterday to the grads list and it doesn't seem to
have been posted. When I search the GRADSUSR Listserv Archives for the
message using the Author's Address: andrewhazelden at gmail.com  option I
see 2 matches. The most recent message - Item# 009806 is my message.
However when I click on the message to display it I get the following
error:

Archives - Error

The archive files could not be accessed, either because the list does
not have Web-accessible archives or because they are being updated. If
you know that the list has Web archives, please try again in about 30
seconds, and report the problem if it persists for more than a few
minutes. The file that could not be opened is 'gradsusr/
gradsusr.ind10' and the error code was 2.

LIST.CINECA.IT

Do you have any ideas what could cause this problem?

Thanks,
Andrew Hazelden