input file

Jayakrishnan PR prjayakrishnan at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 4 01:37:30 EST 2010

Dear Sreejith,
                    Grads can read gridded binary files only. Also it can
read nc files. To read gridded binary files we must have a ctl file to open.
It can be done using command open sample.ctl. Example ctl files are given in
grads web site. To read nc files the command is sdfopen sample.nc. You will
get all the details in web site tutorial. Kindly go through it.

--
Sincerely
Jayakrishnan.P.R