grib to grib

Jeffrey Duda jdduda at IASTATE.EDU
Thu Feb 11 13:43:38 EST 2010

Look into using pcp_combine, a tool that comes with the MET package that
includes MODE. (
http://www.dtcenter.org/met/users/support/online_tutorial/METv2.0/pcp_combine/index.php)
I use it to change the run-total accumulated precip in my WRF runs into 1-hr
accumulated precip using the argument pcp_combine -subtract (WRF file 1)
(hour of the run) (WRF file 2) (hour of the run) (name of output file)

Jeff Duda

--
Jeff Duda
Iowa State University