Grads custom maps

claudio cortes claudiomet at GMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 9 16:37:53 EST 2010

Thanks Arlindo.

But, this feature is only implemented in OpenGrADS?
Because I have GrADS v2.0.a7 (on Ubuntu 9.10) and I have "command not found"
when I apply the "shp_polyf" command.

--
Claudio Cortes
+56 (2) 2994121

Meteorologo
Laboratorio de Meteorologia y Pronostico de la Calidad del Aire (LMPCA)
Unidad de Modelacion y Gestion de la Calidad del Aire (UMGCA)
Centro Nacional del Medio Ambiente (CENMA)

--
Claudio Cortes
+56 (2) 2994121

Meteorologist
Meteorology and Air Quality Forecast Labs
Modeling and Air Quality Management Unit
National Enviroment Center, Chile (CENMA)