Grads custom maps

claudio cortes claudiomet at GMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 8 11:11:28 EST 2010

Greetings

The maps included in GrADS only have international political boundaries for
my region.
Now I need to add regional political boundaries for my country.
How can I create custom maps for GrADS ?

Cheers !

--
Claudio Cortes
+56 (2) 2994121

Meteorologo
Laboratorio de Meteorologia y Pronostico de la Calidad del Aire (LMPCA)
Unidad de Modelacion y Gestion de la Calidad del Aire (UMGCA)
Centro Nacional del Medio Ambiente (CENMA)

--
Claudio Cortes
+56 (2) 2994121

Meteorologist
Meteorology and Air Quality Forecast Labs
Modeling and Air Quality Management Unit
National Enviroment Center, Chile (CENMA)