Interpolate 3D variables on pressure levels or model levels to height levels

Jeffrey Duda jdduda at IASTATE.EDU
Fri Feb 5 11:50:19 EST 2010

If you're running WRF, there's either the WRF Post Processor (
http://www.dtcenter.org/wrf-nmm/users/downloads/index.php) or ARWPost (
http://www.mmm.ucar.edu/wrf/users/download/get_sources.html).  Each one can
take model level data and interpret it to height levels, pressure levels, or
just keep it on model levels but add diagnostic variables.  You do need to
register an email address to download them.

Jeff Duda

--
Jeff Duda
Iowa State University