[gradsusr] Problem reading fwrite outpu data

Zablone Owiti zowiti at ncst.go.ke
Wed Dec 29 23:59:48 EST 2010

Thanks Fadzil,

But the variable in the original data is r and not rain. However even if I
maintain the name of variable in the original data, it still has the same
problem.

Hope to get more ideas.

----------------------------

 ZABLONE OWITI

 GRADUATE STUDENT

College of Atmospheric Science

Nanjing University of Information, Science and Technology

Add: 219 Ning Liu Rd, Nanjing, Jiangsu, 21004, P.R. China

 Tel: +86-25-58731402

Fax: +86-25-58731456
Mob. 15077895632
Website:  www.nuist.edu.cn

DO NOT PRINT THIS E-MAIL UNLESS NECESSARY. THE ENVIRONMENT CONCERNS US
ALL.