[gradsusr] Problem reading fwrite outpu data

Zablone Owiti zowiti at ncst.go.ke
Wed Dec 29 22:25:05 EST 2010

Dear Users,

I'm trying to extract seasonal (JJAS) data from monthly Global Land
Precipitation gridded rainfall data, using the fwrite function in a script
(attached: seas.gs). I have also created a ctl file to read the extracted
data (Attached: jjas.ctl). When I try to display  the seasonal data, I get
a corrupted map. I am using Grads V 2.0.a9.oga.1 on Windows 7.  Also
attached is the ctl (2004.ctl) for the original monthly data which is in
template format.

Thanks

----------------------------

 ZABLONE OWITI

 GRADUATE STUDENT

College of Atmospheric Science

Nanjing University of Information, Science and Technology

Add: 219 Ning Liu Rd, Nanjing, Jiangsu, 21004, P.R. China

 Tel: +86-25-58731402

Fax: +86-25-58731456
Mob. 15077895632
Website:  www.nuist.edu.cn

DO NOT PRINT THIS E-MAIL UNLESS NECESSARY. THE ENVIRONMENT CONCERNS US
ALL.