[gradsusr] Average of Domain

Robert Hart rhart at fsu.edu
Tue Dec 28 17:56:37 EST 2010

Theomar,

If you define a distance function using lat and lon from a location (haversine), you can then use maskout to set to undefined outside that circle.   Then, if you apply aave to a square that encompasses that circle, the number returned will be valid only for that circle -- since aave ignores undefined gridpoints.

Bob