[gradsusr] problem with a .ctl script.

Ismaila Diallo ismailadiallo64 at yahoo.fr
Mon Dec 27 16:38:44 EST 2010

Dear Grads User's

I have daily data of a model simulation for 10 years over Africa. So i want to
extract the data for the sahel region (between lon -10 to 10 and lat 10 at 18).
for that i have wrote this script for getting .dat file:

sdfopen /home/lpaosf/izo_moctar/RT.1996-2007_DAY.AVG.NC

set time jan1997 dec2006
set lon -25 30
set lat -10 30
define aa=aave(rt,lon=-8.5,lon=8.5,lat=10,lat=16)
set x 1
set y 1
set fwrite rain.day.sahelregcm.dat
set gxout fwrite
d aa
disable fwrite

after the .dat script i need a .ctl program to use my data inj grads but i met
many difficult when performing the .ctl program.

So could someone taught me how must i do this script.
Believe in your great help

Sincerely
Ismaila