[gradsusr] Problrm with basemap.gs

Jennifer Adams jma at cola.iges.org
Mon Dec 20 10:40:19 EST 2010

The paths to the ascii files that the basemap.gs needs are specified
in the basemap.gs script itself. GrADS won't look in the directory
specified in the GADDIR environment variable. Download the .asc files
that are needed from ftp://iges.org/grads/scripts/, put them
somewhere, then update the script with the path of your preferred
location.
--Jennfier

On Dec 20, 2010, at 4:38 AM, Ismaila Diallo wrote:

> Dear,
>
> I try to mask the ocean by using the basemap.gs script in grads. So
> when i do
> run basmap.gs i get this error:
>
> Error reading opoly_lowres.asc
>
> Please can i have some suggestion from forum member's about this
> error.
>
> Sincerely

Jennifer M. Adams
IGES/COLA