[gradsusr] The NCEP Climate Forecast System Reanalysis

saiguran loisulie saiguranloi at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 17 08:32:25 EST 2010

Hi,

I need to download this data for my PhD research.

I want to analyse the seasonal moisture dynamics over Africa, particularly East Africa.

I was trying to download the high resolution flx, ocn and pgb data, but there are xxx01 to xxx06 files from 00Z to 1800Z and another one file with no time indicated.

Can someone guide me on which files should I download?

Saiguran Loisulie

Climate Systems Analysis Group

Environmental and Geographical Science Department

University of Cape Town

Private Bag X3

Rondebosch

7701