[gradsusr] Error in shaded graph

Muhammad Rahiz muhammad.rahiz at ouce.ox.ac.uk
Fri Dec 17 04:11:15 EST 2010

Given 4 grid points (2x2points) of your domain, it might be possible that
the range of data values is small. It means that the values are being
represented by one color, in this case purple.

Try setting clevs by making fine increments. For example, if your variable
is temperature, try doing

set clevs 26.1 26.2 26.3 26.4 26.5 26.6 26.7 26.8 26.9 27

--
Muhammad Rahiz
Researcher & DPhil Candidate (Climate Systems & Policy)