[gradsusr] Error in opening NetCDF file

Muhammad Rahiz muhammad.rahiz at ouce.ox.ac.uk
Thu Dec 16 06:51:03 EST 2010

Hi,

I have this error recently. For my file, there were two problems.
1 - each variable in my netcdf file has two grid descriptions.
2 - missing 'axis' attribute for the coordinate variables.

I can't remember what I did but I think I changed the grid description and
regridded the data, both in CDO. If you could attach the sample nc file, I
may be able to test it.

--
Muhammad Rahiz
Researcher & DPhil Candidate (Climate Systems & Policy)