[gradsusr] Displaying data from NetCDF; outputting text files; using comparitive statistics

James Ciarlo` james.ciarlo at physics.org
Wed Dec 15 09:00:08 EST 2010

Dear Muhammad,

A) I have sent you the nc file for file3.jpg, but I cannot send you the nc
file for file1.jpg and file2.jpg as it is 35 GB large. Perhaps we can figure
it out through this one?

B) I have set up the script fprintf.gs and have managed to get it
operational. It works well and* *I thank you for it. I haven't been able to
produce the text for time and elevation though. I tried the same procedure
as you mentioned for lon.txt and lat.txt for time, but it didn't work? does
it require another script or maybe a different way to define time?

Regards,

James