[gradsusr] Junk bytes - still a problem but not a problem.

James Burn james at weatherbadger.com
Sun Dec 12 15:56:52 EST 2010

Hi

Oops. So when I enter gribmap at the command line it opens gribmap 2.0.a7.1

My scripts apparently were using this version from my /usr/bin folder not the
opengrads version 2.0.a9.oga.1 in my opengrads folder

My paths must be getting muddled somewhere - and/or I should have deleted the
older version when upgrading.

I haven't checked it yet, but I'm sure you're right.

Sorry to mess you about. Thanks for your help again!

James

--
http://www.weatherbadger.com