[gradsusr] Error Message: gancgrid error

sudev das M P devdas.pnr at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 02:20:12 EST 2010

Hai All,

I have a monthly flux climatology data in NetCDF format.

I have taken the data from the following link:

http://www.coaps.fsu.edu/RVSMDC/FSUFluxes/research.php

While trying to display the variable I am getting the following

error. Please somebody tell me how to solve this.

Thanks,
Sincerely,
sudev.

ga-> q file
File 1 : FSU Objectively Gridded Indian Monthly Flux Climatology (Filtered)
  Descriptor: FSU_flux_ndn_19782003v31a_rcf.nc
  Binary: FSU_flux_ndn_19782003v31a_rcf.nc
  Type = Gridded
  Xsize = 92  Ysize = 60  Zsize = 1  Tsize = 1  Esize = 1
  Number of Variables = 10
     wu  0  y,x  Psuedostress Climatology (zonal (E-W) component) (Filtered)
     wv  0  y,x  Psuedostress Climatology (meridional (N-S) component)
(Filtered)
     t_air  0  y,x  10m Air Temperature Climatology (Filtered)
     q_air  0  y,x  10m Specific Humidity Climatology (Filtered)
     sst  0  y,x  Sea Surface Temperature Climatology (Filtered)
     spd  0  y,x  10m Scalar Averaged Wind Speed Climatology (Filtered)
     tau_u  0  y,x  Zonal Stress Climatology (Filtered)
     tau_v  0  y,x  Meridional Stress Climatology (Filtered)
     lhf  0  y,x  Latent Heat Flux Climatology (Filtered)
     shf  0  y,x  Sensible Heat Flux Climatology (Filtered)
ga-> d sst
gancgrid error: nc_get_vara_double failed; NetCDF: Index exceeds dimension
bound
Data Request Error:  Error for variable 'sst'
  Error ocurred at column 1
DISPLAY error:  Invalid expression
  Expression = sst