[gradsusr] Job Announcement

Jennifer Adams jma at cola.iges.org
Fri Dec 3 10:45:37 EST 2010

Dear Users,
I am posting this message on behalf of Joel Widenor, who is looking to
hire a programmer with GrADS expertise. Please write to him directly
if you are interested, or pass the message along if you know a
qualified candidate who is looking for work in the Washington DC area.
--Jennifer

Begin forwarded message: