[gradsusr] Memory Allocation Error When Using PRINTIM

Stephen McMillan smcmillan at planalytics.com
Thu Dec 2 17:26:15 EST 2010

John,

You said you created a nice image when you changed commands.  What "clean
up" commands did you change?  What does the image look like?  If you're
referring to what you sent 4-5 hours ago, then what's "wrong with it" is
that it does not resemble my target image (re-attached).  I don't need or
want the 2-meter temperature itself displayed...it was only used to set the
display environment and to apply a dark blue background.  There should not
be a rectangle over the Great Lakes.  I'm not so much concerned about
specific colors, as drawing colors and map boundaries in the desired places.

I will run the script on my laptop (the one with v9) this evening, report
what happens, and hopefully close this one out.

Stephen