[gradsusr] Plotting GFS_HD apcpsfc every 3 hours problems

Wesley Ebisuzaki Wesley.Ebisuzaki at noaa.gov
Thu Dec 2 16:19:33 EST 2010

Jeff,
> for f in (list of file from f03 to fNN)
You were suppose to replace "(list of file from f03 to fNN)" with a list
of the
files that had the forecast data in grib2 format.  f03 is a common NCEP
convention to identify the file as containing the 3 hour forecast data.
For example, your list may be

for f in gfs.t00z.pgrbf03.grib2 gfs.t00z.pgrbf06.grib2
gfs.t00z.pgrbf09.grib2 gfs.t00z.pgrbf12.grib2

Wesley