[gradsusr] Memory Allocation Error When Using PRINTIM

Stephen McMillan smcmillan at planalytics.com
Wed Dec 1 18:38:58 EST 2010

John,
After a full reboot, I re-ran script but with same memory allocation error.
 I tried to follow the Performance TAB on Task Manager while running it, and
did not notice anything out of the ordinary on either the physical or kernel
memory.  Also, CPU usage peaked briefly to around 60%.

It still works with 'gxyat...' but still puzzled why it won't do the
printim.  I use printim routinely, including after running shapefiles, but
have never encountered this problem as I recall.
Stephen