[gradsusr] Grads Bash scripting

Meredith Croke mcroke at airdat.com
Tue Aug 31 21:54:13 EDT 2010

Thank you very much for your suggestion, this did work.  Now if I want
to pass multipe varibale(ie lat/lon, name) can I do it the same way
listing them before the export?  Ie:
echo ${yyyy} ${name} ${lat} | /export/grads/bin/gradsc -blc "run
gs.sf.surface.wind_mps"

yyyy=subwrd(data,1)
name=subwrd(data,2)
Lat=subwrd(data,3)

I am getting an error when I do it this way.

Thanks.

Meredith