[gradsusr] combining GRIB fiiles

Sujata Pattanayak sujata05 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 05:21:05 EDT 2010

Hi Teresa,
     I have uploaded my files in
ftp://ftp.rap.ucar.edu/incoming/irap/sujata/
As, it is a huge file, so, I have zipped it.
File name: NEST.tar.gz
It contains hwrf.t12z.grbf00 .......hwrf.t12z.grbf96  grib files.
When I am combining, it is working well up to 69hr, and when I am adding
72hr forecast, error is coming.

With regards,
Sujata