[gradsusr] combining GRIB fiiles

Sujata Pattanayak sujata05 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 01:58:44 EDT 2010

Hi Teresa,
     Is there any limit on number of grib files to be concatenated? I have
33 output files (grib) from a single simulation.
For 24 files, its working well. But, if I am adding more than that, then
while generating the .ctl file
following errors are coming.
grib2ctl.pl -verf cymala_nest_2006042500 >cymala_nest_2006042500.ctl
could not open file: cymala_nest_2006042500
Big problem:
  either cymala_nest_2006042500 is missing or not a grib file
  or wgrib is not on your path
Can you suggest me something in this regard.

regards,
Sujata