[gradsusr] NOMADS Data Server

Wesley Ebisuzaki Wesley.Ebisuzaki at noaa.gov
Mon Aug 2 10:17:28 EDT 2010

Dear Stephen,

  The nomads.ncep.noaa.gov site has 24/7 support with computers in 3
states for
redundancy.  The problems probably stem from an upgrade to the GFS.  The
output
files changed (variables and output timing) and the control files for
the DODS
probably didn't get updated.  Anyways the problems should be reported to
the nomads help desk.

            http://nomads.ncep.noaa.gov/txt_descriptions/Help_Desk_doc.shtml

    Wesley Ebisuzaki