[gradsusr] Writing Station Data File Using Excel VBA

Stephen McMillan smcmillan at planalytics.com
Thu Apr 29 17:15:47 EDT 2010

Does anyone have a "simple" example of an Excel VBA (macro) for creating a
station data file for use in GrADS?  I have searched the User Archives but
came up empty.  I am familiar with the format instructions and the C and
Fortran examples in the GrAD's Users Guide, but wish to use Excel to create
the file.

I could probably eventually translate from the Fortran example to VBA, but
it would help if someone has already done that!

Stephen M

The information contained in this e-mail message
is intended only for the use of the recipient(s)
named above and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, and/or proprietary.
If you are not the intended recipient, you may not
review, copy or distribute this message. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.