[gradsusr] searching the archives

Katia Fernandes kdafernandes at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 26 10:18:38 EDT 2010

Hi
I am getting re-acquainted with the new gradsusr list and one thing I have not been able to figure out is how to search the archives by subject.
I can see the archives at http://gradsusr.org/pipermail/gradsusr/ and check all the inquires by date, subject etc., but I don't see the old field in which you type the subject you are interested and it searches the entire archive.
I am sure I am missing something very basic here and I appreciate any tip....
Thanks,Kátia