[gradsusr] Help Grads

Jennifer Adams jma at cola.iges.org
Fri Apr 9 12:55:28 EDT 2010

Basemap.gs should work with 'mres' maps -- if it is not working for
you, it is because of your particular installation of the script and
the ascii files. Make sure the path to the polygon files in the
basemap.gs script is correct. If it still doesn't work, try it
interactively and see what the error message is. --Jennifer

jma at cola.iges.org