[gradsusr] help Using Mathematical Function

Eric Altshuler ela at cola.iges.org
Tue Apr 6 16:04:50 EDT 2010

There is a math function 'math_log' in the scripting language. Its usage is:

y = math_log(x)

where x is a positive real number and y is the natural logarithm of x. For base 10 logarithms, there is the math_log10 function. These functions are only available in the scripting language; i.e. they operate on script variables, not grads data variables.